Marketing Officer/Bid Writer
We are excited to be working with a market leader in the Utilities Industry to recruit for a Marketing Officer with Bid writing. This is a newly created role, based in Belfast and it is permanent.
Your new role as Marketing Officer/Bid Writer:
- Create high-quality written marketing content for internal and external channels.
- Ambassador of client's branding - providing advice and support to the company and external bodies.
- Work alongside the events team to create opportunities to engage internal and external audiences.
- Measure and report on content engagement.
- Keeping abreast of digital trends.
- Content generation for online platforms.
- Review and analyse PQQ/ tender documents.
- Prepare & proof read written responses to PQQ/Tender questions.
- Produce and update supporting documentation.
- Preparation of tender presentations when required.
- Review, feedback and edit bid responses as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed as Marketing Officer/Bid Writer:
- 2 years in a similar role
- Hold a marketing / communications qualification.
- Training and experience of using digital design tools.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive approach to working under pressure
- Accurate attention to detail
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Marketing, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send