Vickerstock are working in partnership with a market leading design & manufacturing firm on the appoint of an experienced Material Planner.
Reporting to the Stores Manager, you will ensure stock is ordered in line with programme dates whilst ensuring goods inwards checks are undertaken and aligned to internal procedures.
Whats in it for you?
- Salary uo to £35,000
- Private Health Care
- Healthshield cash plan
- Life assurance
- 31 days holiday
In your new role:
- Frequently liaise with the Material Coordinator & Material handlers
- Liaise with all other relevant teams to effectively represent and grow the business and contribute to the culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Communicate all material shortages to Manufacturing and Procurement teams
- Schedule & maintain factory build programme dates by project and modules
- Create manufacturing orders for project build programmes
- Add and schedule bespoke inventory to MRP
- Create and schedule manufacturing orders for fabrication and site requests
- Create inventory codes for bespoke materials per project
- Communicate delivery dates and shortages to the relevant team
- Communicate Procurement schedule via Viewpoint
- Promote and ensure a safe working environment, ensuring compliance with SHEQ Policies and Procedures
What you will need to succeed:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Must possess good computer skills with hands-on experience of using a MRP system
- A methodical approach with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move. Give the team a call on 028 9031 3720.