- Posted 15 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Office Junior/Administrator - Ballymena
Vickerstock are working with an established company based in Ballymena to recruit for an Office Junior/ Administrator to join their team.
The Office Junior/ Administrator will be part of the established team.
This position is a great opportunity for somebody whom has recently left education and is looking for experience in an office-based environment.
Your new role as an Office Junior/Administrator
- Operate and answer the switchboard and handle all incoming calls.
- Maintaining appointment / meeting room bookings / Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing administrative support
- Provide general administrative duties including ordering stationery, letter writing; managing incoming and outgoing mail; preparing meeting rooms for meetings, maintenance of photocopiers; and other general tasks.
What you will need to succeed as an Office Junior/Administrator;
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills via the telephone and face to face
- A smart and professional appearance
- Efficient timekeeping and organisational skills
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page