At Vickerstock Recruitment, we are proud to be working with one of Northern Ireland's leading main contractors recruiting for the position of Planner. With a number of specialist divisions across the UK and Ireland including Construction, Civil Engineering and Fit Out, this organisation has the capability and expertise to deliver highly complex projects across the full built environment spectrum. This particular role is located in Perth. You will be working on a number of traditional build projects throughout Scotland ranging from £2m to £30m.
Your new role as Planner
In this role, you will work closely with the Planning Department/ Pre-Construction team to provide the construction planning resources and assist with tender requirements. As Planner, you will be responsible for providing planning input to deliver live projects. You will create construction schedules and programmes, manage budgets, and project resources and ensure the project delivery remains on track to meet programme deadlines. You will report directly to the Head of Planning.
What you will need to succeed as Planner (but don't worry you will still be considered if you don't have some/all of these)
- A relevant degree/ higher level qualification is preferred;
- Experience working in a similar role with experience delivering high quality projects;
- Good understanding of industry standard project management software applications, specifically Powerproject, P6 and Microsoft Project;
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC requirements;
- Experience in claims analysis and forensic planning;
- Experience delivering various schemes, including: new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs in the health, education, retail, commercial, industrial, leisure, and residential sectors.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE