Salary up to £35,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading bespoke manufacturing company based in Coleraine. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will assess manufacturing processes throughout the factory making improvements throughout.
Your new role
- Co-ordinate and lead process improvement projects using CI tools to enhance the overall cost effectiveness of the business.
- Report on new or modified equipment capabilities, qualifications, and validations.
- Establish manufacturing standard operating conditions (SOC) with the appropriate input from the wider production team.
- Assist the product engineering function in the development of customer and internal specifications.
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective actions for customer complaints.
- Identify and implement process plans across cost reduction, waste reduction, increased throughput and general operational improvement.
What you'll need
- A degree / HND or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline
- Experience of improvement projects and Lean manufacturing tools
- Able to use 2D CAD systems.
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)