- Posted 09 November 2022
- Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are proud Recruitment Partners of highly progressive Food Manufacturing client who believe in quality, flavour and health of their products is vital, based in South Armagh with the appointment of a Production Planner for their expanding Team. With investment and expansion currently at the forefront of the company their main goal is to be the most trusted gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan brand in the world.
As the Production Planner your core responsibility will be to plan, schedule and purchase ingredients and packaging from suppliers in line with production demand.
A typical day as Production Planner:
- Work with suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of materials
- Communicate with other stakeholders (Warehouse, Quality, Production etc.) regarding material availability, deliveries, and schedules.
- Meet key inventory and material planning metrics
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance
- Assure problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the vendor and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, co-ordinating and backflushing of the master schedule
- Manage supply and stock control of materials, sub-assemblies etc,
- Manage Inventory utilising ERP stock management systems.
- Complete weekly stock counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Perform other office duties
Your essential ingredients:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office particularly excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A pro-active can-do attitude
- Diligent, organised, and ambitious
- A background in food would be preferable however not essential
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE