Back to jobs
Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccountancy & Finance Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Purchase Ledger Administrator | Newry
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator on behalf of a leading organisation who are going through a period of growth. The role is based in Newry and is full time permanent.
Your new role as Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Processing Invoices and information onto Purchase Ledger
- General admin/filing
- Match purchase orders to invoices, coding of purchase invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier accounts
- Communicating with suppliers
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly payment run.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Previous experience with purchase ledger
- Excellent IT skills - especially Excel
- Experience of Sage line 50 would be an advantage although full training will be
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise.
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page