Quality and Environmental Assistant
Role based in Dublin
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Junior QHSE specialist to become apart of a well-established QHSE team. This is an exciting opportunity to achieve personal development and a clear career progression.
What's in it for you?
- €35k-€45k Salary
- Plus Hybrid working option
- Plus Yearly bonus based on the individual
- Plus Yearly Christmas bonus
- Plus Benefits
Full Time Permanent Position
Job Ref: CS8367
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a UK leaking LPG supplier for the recruitment of a Quality and Environmental assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, focused individual who wants to progress in their career and succeed.
The role of Quality and Environmental Assistant
As a QE assistant your role is to assist the QSHE Manager and Team to ensure requirements are implemented and meet standards. To drive QE improvements as determined under the Environmental and Sustainability Strategy.
Your responsibilities as Quality and Environmental Assistant
- Perform QHSE related data management, gather, input, analyse and present QHSE related data to support trend analysis and meet with statutory compliance.
- Maintain QE related inventories and registers to ensure they are current and available to workplaces.
- Assisting workplaces to complete Environmental Risk assessments and tracking actions arising out of the assessments to ensure they are completed on time.
- Carry out environmental audits and track actions for completion.
- Supporting the QSHE Manager to ensure Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, and risk assessments are documents and reviewed.
- Carry out Quality related audits.
- Assisting with the maintenance of PPE stocks and record keeping in relation to PPE issued to employees.
- Attendance at related quality and environmental meetings and workshops.
What you need to Succeed
- Experience in QE role or similar work environment.
- Hold a recognized qualification.
- Hold a full clean driving license and be willing to travel when needed.
- Experience of working to ISO standards.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE