Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are delighted to be once again working in partnership with our client, a hugely innovative and quality focused food packaging supplier, on the appointment of Quality Assurance Supervisor based on their site in Armagh.
This business has a fantastic reputation for excellence and continues to invest heavily in sustainable solutions.
- £27-28k per annum
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Only 1 BRC audit per year!
What your typical day as Quality Assurance Supervisor will look like:
- Ensure working knowledge of customer specifications and adherence to these guidelines.
- Carry out audits on glass, plastics, chemicals, blades and GMP as per schedule.
- Conduct hourly checks and sign off on BRC documents in factory.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork has been completed and stored on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all Operatives adhere to Company rules and hygiene standards and report any non- conformances to Quality Manager.
- Carry out induction training relevant to BRC & GMP.
- Carry out refresher training.
- Assist the Quality Manager with external audit preparation.
- Assist the Quality Manager with customer complaints.
- Assist the Quality Manager in carrying out Internal Audits as per the established schedule and report any non-conformances.
- Exception reporting where issues have been identified and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken as required.
- Ensure training/sign off of any relevant SOP's with Operatives.
- Assist with any documentation sign off.
- Ensure good sample product is available at each line at all times.
- Issuing of lockers and maintenance of list.
- Any other duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the post.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the packaging we produce is safe and will be proactive in participating and improving the quality culture
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong communication skills to ensure issues identified can be dealt with.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated, can work as part of a team but also have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
Desirable Criteria (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't!):
- Experience within an FMCG environment
- HACCP/TACCP/VACCP qualifications
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.