Sales Administrator - Belfast
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with an established client to recruit for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Belfast on a permanent basis.
The Sales Administrator will support the sales team with administration and reports. This role is dealing with customers and answering customer queries and complaints.
- Preparing quotes for customers based on their specifications and requirements.
- Processing and following up customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries etc. are followed up and dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Update computer system with amendments to enquiry/order/job specifications and maintain and update customer records
- Complete all KPI reports as required
- Support external sales reps as required
- Be driven to achieve and maintain top quality customer service levels at all times
- Candidates must have at least 1 years' customer service / admin experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
Contact Mary to discuss this, or other job opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.