Sales Support Administrator - Moy
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a leading client to recruit for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team in Moy Co Tyrone on a permanent basis. Salary £29k - £35k (depending on experience)
The Sales Support Administrator will support the European Sales Manager by providing proactive account management to support growth and provide a best-in-class customer experience, you will serve as a primary contact for customers and the Sales team to address a comprehensive set of activities in the business process.
- Collaborating with Sales, Supply Chain, Operations and other internal partners to effectively manage accounts and address issues that impact our delivery performance.
- Preparing quotes for customers based on their specifications and requirements.
- Processing and following up customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries etc. are followed up and dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Update computer system with amendments to enquiry/order/job specifications and maintain and update customer records
- Keeping abreast of customer needs, order patterns, pricing, segmentation service levels and demonstrate ability to communicate and execute within capabilities will be necessary in the role.
- Understand business decisions and guidelines - applies appropriately to customer situations
- Candidates must have experience in a similar role
- Experience working with an ERP system ie: SAP
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience working within a manufacturing role
- Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
Contact Mary to discuss this, or other job opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.