Based County Cork
€55k - €65k per annum plus benefits and further Career development
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Officer. You will play a key role within the team, responsible for overseeing and implementing SHEQ procedures, assistance with pre site preparation and on-site auditing.
- Qualification to NEBOSH level with 3-6 years' experience within the construction industry OR 6+ years of construction industry experience in a SHEQ inspection capacity
- Experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001.
- Experience working within the water/wastewater industry will be preferable.
- Full driving licence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out SHEQ site inspections and audits
- Supporting the site teams with the preparation & review of paperwork including Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments, Inductions and Toolbox Talks
- Development of the pre start SHEQ plans and site files.
- Assisting with administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, & ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Assisting with Incident reporting and investigation and Accident trend analysis
- Attending all relevant training as required
- Flag training requirements identified through trends to the SHEQ Officer.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations
- Sub-Contractor monitoring
- Attendance of SHEQ and site meetings when required
To apply for the SHEQ Officer position please click 'Apply' below and send a copy of your CV, alternatively contact Jamie for more information.