Shift Maintenance Engineer
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one Europe's leading Food Manufacturing companies with a customer base that spans across the globe. As a market leader in their field, they are known for innovation and providing quality produce. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer to join them at their site in Craigavon.
- Carrying out Planned and Preventative Maintenance on Electrical & Mechanical Machinery/Equipment across the site.
- Performing reactive Maintenance (breakdown response) when required.
- Ensuring smooth handovers are completed and relevant information is passed to colleagues on the next shift.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records.
- Ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained and that health and safety procedures are followed.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional tasks in line with business needs.
- Level 3 Engineering Qualification.
- Experience in a similar Maintenance role.
- Experience and understanding of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Strong practical understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment as well as a strong working knowledge of health and safety procedures within a factory environment.
- PLC fault finding & Wiring experience.
- 17th or 18th edition is desirable.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)