- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Travel: projects accross the NI, UK & Ireland, must be prepared to travel
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with an award-winning company based in Northern Ireland to recruit an experienced Site Manager .
This well-known firm will offer the opportunity to join an established team and help develop a career that will give the candidate first hand on the job experience on some of the most prestigious projects within the Retail, Residential, Commercial, Educational, Leisure & Health Sectors.
Your new role as a Site Manager;
- Ensure that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme required by the Company
- Responsibility for the overall management and day to day running on site activity including material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
- Labour and subcontractor site management, motivation and dealing with disputes/issues as and when required.
- Management responsibilities on Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
- Quality management responsibility on site for the process and Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and consultants during the length of the project.
- Ensuring project is delivered on time and to specification.
What you will need to succeed as a Site Manager;
- Third level construction qualification and/or time served as a joiner/builder, with a minimum of 3+ years Site Manager experience.
- Experience working as a Site Manager on medium/large scale projects within commercial, Retail, Housing, Commercial, Education, Health and Sports & Leisure etc…
- Project experience must be in excess of £5m+ in value.
- High level experience in negotiating with blue chip clients, architects and main contractors
What Happens Next
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE