Vickerstock are excited to be recruitment partners with our client, a leading-edge private label manufacturer of snacks on the appointment of Technical Account Manager for their site based in Dungannon.
Our client has gained a respected and trusted reputation within the Food Manufacturing industry and are continuing to grow and expand into 2023 while maintaining their commitment to quality, service and innovation.
The benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress
- Free parking
What your typical day as Technical Account Manager will look like:
- Main point of contact for all Technical and Quality queries for a Key Customer
- Ensuring that the quality of the products always meet the customers' requirements.
- Driving change within the production environment to ensure compliance to specifications.
- To facilitate a positive long-term working relationship with the customer to reach the company's sales target.
- To be practical and good at troubleshooting to help resolve any potential issues that may arise.
Your essential ingredients:
- Coming from a strong Food Technical background, the successful person will have good practical knowledge with experience within a snack food environment a key advantage.
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager for demanding clients.
- A-Level qualifications or equivalent
- Flexibility in terms of hours will be required and some overseas travel may be necessary.
Desirable Criteria (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't!):
- Experience working in a Quality Control department
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.