Vickerstock are working in partnership with an industry leading, manufacturer based in the Belfast area on the appointment of an experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
If you are the type of person who is very much hands on and thrives on getting the most out of your team, this is the job for you!
In your new role:
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the warehouse and supervising a team of up to 15 operatives
- Ensure all orders are picked to meet deadlines whilst continually looking for ways to improve operations and efficiency
- Managing, mentoring your staff and delegating of daily duties
- Overseeing the delivery, receipting and storage of goods
- Ensuring all inventory, orders and stock management processes are completed
- Supervising loading / unloading trailers in the yard
- Liaising directly with the logistics & sales teams to ensure customers are supplied within agreed time frame
- Promoting a Health & Safety first culture
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping using 5S methodology
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a warehouse at supervisory level
- A sound understanding of warehouse management systems
- Hold a current counter balance licence
In return a salary of £35,000 plus other additional added perks is on offer.
If you would like a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.