Due to an ever-increasing workload, we are now recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our vibrant team in our Belfast City Centre offices. You will be joining a diverse team who partner with a range of customers to provide recruitment solutions across Ireland.
We are an organisation who are focused on career development and personal progression offering tailored training and career opportunities. This role can also offer flexibility to achieve a work life balance for those that struggle with a Mon-Fri 9-5.
Your new role as an Accounts Assistant
- Raising sales invoices and posting to accounting system
- Matching receipts against sales invoices based on remittance information
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders
- Posting purchase invoices to accounting system
- Processing time-sheets and weekly payroll
- Verifying employee tax status
- Undertake regular bank reconciliations
- Perform regular supplier account reconciliations
- Liaise with and deal with queries with suppliers and other third parties
What you need to succeed as an Accounts Assistant
- Experience in a similar role within a commercial business
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines
- Competent user of computer systems and packages
- Effective communicator
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary commensurate with experience, this role will suit applicants with a variety of career experience and knowledge within the accountancy sector. It could be flexibility is more important to you, or it could be career development.
To find out more about this role, who we are, where we are going and introduce yourself to us, contact Glenda Reddington or Darren McVicker.