Back to jobs
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work for a leading charity based in Belfast to cover a period of maternity. The Administrative Assistant will be based in the Communication and Marketing Department.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative support for the commercial marketing and corporate communication teams, including general office administration.
- Managing and monitoring key activities and work with colleagues to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of the required outcomes.
- Compiling data and present information in a report format as required.
- Undertaking project work that may be required within the timeframes given.
- Getting quotes for work required, manage purchase orders and liaise with the Finance Team on behalf of the teams.
- Maintaining the organisation's media list, ensuring all contacts are up to date.
The Administrative Assistant must be able to demonstrate to following;
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade C or above to include English Language and Maths)
- And 1 year experience in a similar role Or
- 3 years' relevant administrative support/coordination in a fast-paced environment
- Administration coordination within a fast-paced office environment
- Planning and organising work activities to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page