Vickerstock are recruiting for an Administrator for a leading client based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis.
Your new role as an Administrator
- Booking all travel and accommodation needs for the business.
- Processing manual card payments
- Answering office phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Maintaining general office supplies
- Collation of weekly payroll timesheets
- Weekly Payrolls; checking timesheets
- Approval of invoices received in line with orders issued and material GRN spreadsheet, including contract cost allocation.
What you'll need to succeed as an Administrator
- 2 years' previous experience in administration
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and within time frames
- Detail orientated and precise with a logical approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat