Assistant Accountant - Dungannon
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a leading organisation based in Dungannon who require an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis to join the finance team.
Your new role as an Assistant Accountant
- Prepare & submit UK VAT returns.
- Purchase Ledger management & monthly payment run.
- Sales Ledger management & customers account reconciliations.
- Prepare and send routine reports to clients.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers.
- Posting of Trial Balance.
- Petty cash management.
- Credit Card Analysis & Payments.
- Statutory returns.
- Creditor and Debtor reconciliation.
- KPI and specific financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis for the board.
- Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Be a qualified Accounting Technician or part qualified Accountant
Or qualified by experience
- Have a strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link