Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper - South Belfast
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a leading employer based in South Belfast who require an Assistant Accountant/Book Keeper on a full time, permanent basis.
Your new role as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper
· Bank reconciliations including petty cash.
· Weekly and monthly Management Reports.
· Weekly and Monthly Payroll duties.
· Manage and maintain invoice discounting system for entire Group including day to day transactions and audits.
· Manage and maintain company credit cards including reconciliations.
· Management and submission of applicable HMRC and other statutory returns.
· Supplier query resolution.
· Supplier payment processing.
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with the Group CFO
What you'll need to succeed as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper
- A minimum of 2 years' accounts experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link