What you need to succeed:
· Previous Bench Joinery experience (5+ years)
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to work with minimum instruction.
· Process work effectively and produce quality workmanship
Your new role as a Bench Joiner:
· Follow specifications and read full technical drawings and cutting lists.
· Use of assembling / machining joinery products (Cross cut, Dim saw, surface planner / thicknesser, spindle moulder etc)
· Perform high end joinery tasks as directed including the completion of the necessary documentation to show time and materials used
· Organise, record, and submit all details of work carried out on relevant work orders for weekly timesheet
· Maintain tools and equipment in a safe working order
Please contact Sarah to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page