Bid Manager | Cookstown
Vickerstock are collaborating with our client, a professional construction company, in their recruitment of a Bid Manager with demonstrated experience of managing the full life cycle of the bid process and identifying new opportunities within in a Main Contractor organisation. This is a pivotal role within a busy and supportive team, helping to drive the successful and efficient delivery of construction, property redevelopment and refurbishment services throughout the UK and Ireland, across a wide range of sectors.
What's in it for you?
You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team within a progressive company who invest in professional development and training, while consistently delivering on projects that bring social value to local communities and beyond. On commencement of employment, you will be supported through a full handover. You will receive a competitive salary reflective of experience and skills, plus a range of benefits, including:
- Access to Company Vehicle
- Fuel Allowance
- Full Private Medical Care Package
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave Incl. Bank Holidays
Your New Role as Bid Manager
Working out of our client's Cookstown office, your day-to-day responsibilities will encompass all core aspects of the Bid Management function, from start to contract award, including commercial tender breakdowns and liaising with client teams. You will support the continued growth of the business by identifying new opportunities utilising the relevant online sources, collating and maintaining the Tracker, and ensuring compliant and credible submissions.
What you need to succeed
- You will hold a Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to evidence strong professional experience within a similar role.
- Have worked within a Main Contractor and be familiar with the bid process and documentation in this environment.
- Be able to encourage an integrated team approach, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the bid process.
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Aisling Bishop at Vickerstock Recruitment.