Vickerstock are working in conjunction with an established M&E sub-contractor to recruit an experienced BIM Technician to join their team in Banbridge.
Our client is a market leader within the building services industry as they provide commercial heating solutions across sectors which include Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial and Education. They have gone from strength to strength in recent years and have and have a progressive approach to projects for clients, offering BIM enabled services and high-quality delivery. Having secured a number of upcoming contracts as well as their continued expansion plans, they are seeking an experienced BIM Technician to join their team.
BIM Technician Duties;
- Deliver High Quality BIM modelling using Revit software to support the project MEP Design.
- Develop presentable detailed drawings to issue to the clients
- Produce MEP, structural steel fabrication and construction assembly drawings
- Product quantity take-off schedules suitable for the manufacturing and assembly process
- Produce site setting out drawing packages in collaboration with the architectural design
- Develop families, asset information, and other elements to utilise the features available with the Revit software to enhance day to day operation efficiencies
BIM Technician Criteria:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a REVIT Technician
- Good understanding and knowledge of Autodesk Revit software
- Experience within the Building Services Industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in the above position and are looking to advance your career and fit the above criteria, contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat ON 02890 313 720