Business and Finance Analyst
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's market leading clients to recruit a Business and Finance Analyst join their established team in Ballymena a permanent basis.
Your new role as a Business and Finance Analyst
- Manage the contract costs process, liaising with various departments to collate all revenues and costs involved for the projects.
- Design, test, and implement the new ERP (Infor) system alongside our internal team and provide the key point of contact for the Admin and Finance teams input to the new ERP
- Preparation of data for internal and external account audits.
- Assist the Finance manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly costings.
What you'll need to succeed as a Business and Finance Analyst
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline, or AAT Level 2
- Minimum 2 years' experience, within an accounting role.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, construction, or food industry.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Ability to work with various departments within the company to encourage achievement of company goals.
- Excellent organizing abilities and great attention to detail.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link