Back to jobs
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary £32000 - £37000 per annum + bonus
- LocationNorthern Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameChris Quinn
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a heavy engineering firm located in Co. Tyrone on the appointment of an experienced Buyer.
Reporting directly to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the procurement of materials in order to meet production deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £37,000 (depending on experience)
- Guaranteed performance related bonus
- Hybrid working & flexitime
- Early finish on a Friday
In your new role:
- Sourcing new suppliers, developing long lasting relationships and negotiating best price & lead times
- Setting up KPI targets for suppliers and analysing performance
- Working to strict deadlines ensuring all materials are on site, on time with minimal disruption to the production line
- Working closely with all internal Supply Chain Managers, ensuring the smooth running of production
- Carrying out cost saving projects woth suppliers
For a confidential conversation on how Vicerstock can support you with your next move. Get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.