Vickerstock are working in partnership with an industry leading design & manufacturing firm in the Dungannon area on the appointment of an experienced Buyer.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary: Up to £33,000
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Discount cards
- Personal development & career progression
If you are looking for an opportunity in 2023 that will offer you personal development and career progression, this is the role for you!
Reporting directly to the Purchasing & Inventory Manager you will be responsible for the creation of purchase orders for products to maintain the inventory levels set for the department and ensure costs and service levels to customers are maintained.
In your new role:
- Create purchase orders & requisitions using in ERP system
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure the smooth running of supply chain
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Organise freight and collections from suppliers
- Gather pricing and availability information from suppliers
- Run overdue PO reports and expedite late orders with suppliers
- Update supply chain parameters and data on the ERP system
- Resolve all invoice queries in a timely manner
- Management of KPI's
What you will need to succeed:
- 2 years experience in a similar role / busy office environment
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Standard or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel
For a confidential conversation on the role, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist on 028 9031 3720 or to hear what other opportunities Vickerstock have to offer please visit www.vickerstock.com/jobs
This role will suit candidates from the Tyrone, Omagh, Ballygawley, Augher, Clougher, Cookstown, Coalisland, Moy, Loughgall, Markethill, Armagh, Portadown, Craigavon, Lurgan, Moira areas.