Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global, heavy engineering firm based in Omagh on the appointment of a Sourcing Specialist.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Career progression
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
You will work closely with multiple departments supporting the new product implementation & growth plans.
In your new role:
- Source new suppliers for new product introduction
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with suppliers negotiating best price, lead times etc whilst continually monitoring performance
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the smooth day to day running of production
- Identify opportunities to reduce lead times and costs
- Develop BOMs for new machines
- Raising, amending and monitoring purchase orders
- Maintain accurate and timely purchase order management
- Arrange transport of goods as required and track orders to ensure timely delivery
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced, purchasing role
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems and all Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to review engineering CAD models and systems
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.