Vickerstock are working in partnership with market leading manufacturer based in Craigavon on the appoinbtment of a Buyer/Supply Chain Coordinator.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse & Stock Control Manager you will drive the profitable growth of the business whislt developinglong lasting relationships with key suppliers.
If you are seeking an opportunity to develop your skills and experience, this is the job for you!
In your new role:
- Source new and build relationships with key suppliers negotiating costs, lead times, KPI's etc
- Assist with the implementation of the new ERP system
- Responsible for purchasing of all materials required
- Work closely with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure all materials requeired are ordered and on site on time
- Manage stock levels in line with customer forecasts
- Assist with year end stock count
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in use MRP/ERP systems and a good understanding of all Micrsoft Office packages
- A proven track record of developing relationships with key suppliers
A generous salary of up to £32,000 (depending on experience) plus perks is on offer.
If you are ready to take the next tep in your career and would like a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you, give Chris our Supply Chain Specialist a call on 028 9031 3720.