CNC Lathe Operator
Working hours Mon - Thurs 7.30 -5.00 Fri 7.30-1.15
Hourly rate dependant on experience
Vickerstock are currently looking for an experienced CNC Machine operator to join our client's team.
Your duties as a CNC Lathe Operative:
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Operating, Setting & Programming of CNC lathe with Fanuc control.
- Ensuring that your production time is allocated to the correct job.
- Produce components to the required specification, safely, efficiently, and accurately to ensure production requirements are met.
- Operating gantries as required
What you need to succeed:
- Sound knowledge of CNC controls, Fanuc language
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering and machining principles
If this role is of interested to you or to discuss this or any other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production, Please contact Sarah on 02890313720 in absolute confidence or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Dungannon, Omagh, Armagh or Monaghan areas