Back to jobs
Full time - Permanent
- Operate CNC lathe with power driven tooling operation and CNC milling machine operation. Doosan / Haas / Mazak.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and carry out parts inspection ensuring components are machined to drawings provided and to correct tolerances.
- Review Setup Instruction pack, Set Tooling and Machines as per instruction
- Prove out Initial Setups
- Real time setup and run times recorded via Job Sheets
- Ability to carry out 1st and sample batch Quality Checks.
- Ensure machines are kept working to production schedules provided.
- Adhere to housekeeping and Health & Safety standards
- Have knowledge of modern working practices
You will need:
- 1 years' experience in the operation of either or both - CNC 3 axis mills or CNC 4 axis mills.
- Knowledge of CNC lathe with power driven tooling and machining processes.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and or Mazatrol CNC control systems advantageous.
- Experience of working in ISO 9001-2008 quality environment.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
What to do next;
Contact Sarah on 02890313720 and submit your most up to date CV via the link