- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary £33000 - £37000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameZoey Rooney
£33,000 to £37,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading specialist manufacturer for the recruitment of a CNC Supervisor. This is an excellent progression opportunity for you to take the next step in your career with an innovative and award-winning company.
Your new role as Supervisor
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are met and challenge non-compliance.
- Allocate resources and schedules to ensure targets are met.
- Carry out return to work interviews.
- Deal with any staffing issues that may arise.
- Ensure non-conforming material is dealt with urgently and according to procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is working and report any faults.
- Take ownership of 5S ensuring all equipment and machinery is maintained to standard as per schedules.
- Ensure production schedules are fully understood and how these can be achieved.
- Identify training requirements.
What you'll need
- Experience within a CNC / Press environment
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)