Vickerstock are working with an established company based in Mallusk to recruit for a Company Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be varied and will involve day to day transactions as well as management accounts preparation and reporting.
The Company Accountant will report directly to the Finance Director.
Your new role as a Company Accountant
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance function
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/ yearly management accounts for a group of companies; and presentation of same to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of job costing analysis
- Preparation of budget and cash flow forecasting
- Processing of payroll and CIS returns
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and management of annual audits, Liaising with auditors and preparing the audit pack
- Prepare monthly KPI Reports within the finance department
- Submitting quarterly and bi monthly VAT returns for UK and ROI
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Maintaining & updating fixed asset records
- Managing ledgers
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Managing cash flow and bank balances
- Dealing with Companies House and National Statistics returns UK and ROI
- Providing cover for the Accounts Administrator duties, including payroll and purchase ledger administration.
- Providing general financial advice to the Financial Director, Shareholders and Managers
- Completing and processing EC Sales/Intrastat Reporting
What you'll need to succeed as a Company Accountant
- CIMA Qualified or Qualified or 7 years' experience
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Well organised
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link