Continuous Improvement Manager
£45k - £55k
Vickerstock is working in partnership with one of the largest and most successful companies in the Newtownabbey area to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager.
Your Responsibilities as a Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Create an environment where investments are implemented and delivered to achieve return on investment taking account of long-term sustainability.
- Partner with the Maintenance team to optimise learnings and cross team collaboration for new projects.
- As part of a team, develop options and solutions to maximise plant capacity, efficiency and provide a robust and controlled engineering projects facility in line with business objectives and targets.
- Take responsibility for health, safety and well-being to deliver a safety-first culture.
- Demonstrate resiliency and ambition to build and drive long term team and projects excellence.
- Develop and report concise data driven metrics to inform priorities and action plans.
- Bring a Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) based mindset and culture to deliver high quality solutions.
- Demonstrate a change instigator mindset to lead our Continuous Improvement (CI) and change culture.
- Have the ability and confidence to make pragmatic decisions using knowledge, experience and judgement.
- Ensure a formal and structured approach for project delivery including budget adherence and demonstrate use of post project review to ensure business benefits are realised and lessons are part of the team CI agenda.
- Provide leadership to a team of Project Engineers to create a performance culture including coaching and mentoring, developing depth of technical skills and delivery execution best practice.
- Ensure the projects function provides an excellent level of service and support to all internal customers.
As a Continuous Improvement Manager, ideally you will have.
- A third level qualification in Mechanical, Mechatronic or related Engineering discipline.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience leading or implementing change.
- Experience of managing capital investment programmes.
- Experience of formal project delivery planning and execution.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
If you are looking to advance your career as a Continuous Improvement Manager and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 02890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.