- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Vickerstock are currently working alongside our client, who are one of the leading suppliers of structural steel & cladding within the Northwest of Ireland, having been in operation for over 30 years. With an impressive project list and upcoming pipeline of works they are looking to add and experiened Contract Manager to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company with plenty of progression available.
Your new role as a Contract Manager;
- Providing clerical support to Project Managers that help them perform their duties quickly and accurately
- Following up with clients to understand their needs, taking minutes during project meetings and analysing statistical data
- Assisting in inventory monitoring to assess the need for resource procurement
- Preparing performance and ranking reports and weekly progress updates
- Communicating with team members through presentations and educating them on marketing tools and strategies
- Assisting in data collection, development and analysis to enable proper decision making and goal setting
- Communicating with clients to cultivate and maintain good relationships
- Assisting in the development and implementation of action plans to enable proper time, resource and process management
What you will need to succeed as a Contract Manager;
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in the construction sector
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE