A hybrid working option is available where you will work one day on site and four from home.
Vicketstock are currently working in partnership with an ambitious manufacturing client based in Coleraine on the appointment of a Dispatch Manager. They have continued to develop and grow year on year both organically and through acquisition with their products now available in over 50 countries. They aspire to be a truly global, people invested, market leader in their field.
You will be responsible for implementing a new Sales and Operations Planning ("S&OP") process aswell as the design and delivery of a Demand Plan (up to 36 months forward), which supports and aligns with the design of the businesses strategies. The role will ensure that all business units are working to a common agenda and single set of numbers.
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, you will keep a focus on monitoring performance, managing exceptions and updates to the Demand Plan, with clear metrics, aligned business rhythms and RACI. You will be a key integration point between supply planning, finance, and the sales and commercial organisation.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the development and monthly update of the Demand Plan. Work closely with product, sales marketing in order to achieve this
- Ensure consistent preparation and facilitation across the businesses of the monthly Demand Review meetings and monthly Demand Planning process
- Ensure consistent gathering, challenging and aligning of commercial data (e.g. market, channel, distributor forecasts, customer insights/developments)
- Input into the creation and interpretation of demand models for vulnerability and opportunity analysis (scenario planning)
- Deploy and maintain a standardised process to gather, quantity and manage assumptions
- Establish the understanding of Demand Planning and Demand Control and the role of Sales and Marketing in the Demand Review process
- Drive knowledge sharing and continuous improvement of the wider S&OP process
- Central member of a team to deploy and maintain a future S&OP software solution
- Measure, analyse and report key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators
- Build and maintain an educational and training curriculum for key stakeholders involved in the Demand Planning process
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of driving developments and change within a fast-paced commercial environment
- Commercial knowledge (good understanding of business mechanics, markets and competition)
- Proven experience and passion of using data analytics for metrics reporting
- Proactive and intuitive with strong communications skills using a business partnering approach
- Strong IT and advanced Excel skills
- Diligent and able to work efficiently with attention to detail, within required timescales
- Proven ability to lead and drive processes and compliance and recommend new processes to be implemented
Desirable (It would be great if you have these, but don't worry if you don't):
- Previous experience of developing and executing a structured S&OP process
- Working knowledge of Demand Management solutions
- Previous experience in large manufacturing enterprises advantageous
For more information on the role call Chris on 028 9031 3720 or to see what other opportunities Vickerstock have to offer please visit www.vickerstock.com