- Posted 09 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Discipline Professional Services
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Development and Learning Officer
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership within an established manufacturer to recruit for a Development and Learning officer to join their team in Enniskillen on a permanent basis.
Your new role as a Development and Learning Officer
- Support the effective and efficient implementation of the company People Plan through the planning, organising and delivery of training & learning initiatives.
- Engage with all Apprentices and Graduates to support them through their development programmes.
- Work to ensure employees follow their training plan and are afforded the opportunity to foster their development and learning.
- Evaluate training and make recommendations for improvements.
- inputting of training records and the accuracy of our learning management systems, responsibility for completing purchase orders & the invoicing process for all related training alongside dealing with external training providers and agencies.
What you'll need to succeed as a Development and Learning Officer
- Strong communication and IT skills and enjoy interacting with people and have demonstratable previous experience of working within a Training or Human Resources function is preferred.
- CIPD qualification or train the trainer certificate or equivalent qualification is desirable
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page