- Posted 31 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnvironmental, Health & Safety
- Contact NameJamie Harper
Based in Newry
Excellent Remuneration & Benefits package
Vickerstock are delighted to be assisting our client in the sourcing of an EHS Advisor for their Manufacturing facility based in Newry.
- 3+ years previous EHS experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Minimum NEBOSH Certificate
- Competent in MS office applications
- Supervisory qualification or experience
- Work with the EHS Manager and team in establishing standards and policies of H&S in all areas of the factory, and to assist in their implementation.
- Advise and liaise with Managers, Supervisors and employees on all sites as to the necessity and implementation of these standards
- Ensure through regular assessment and monitoring that the above standards are being maintained.
- Feedback non-compliance issues and agree actions to become compliant.
- Advise managers, supervisors and employees of their duties under the various H&S regulations. Coach good behaviours and mind-sets.
- Organise and deliver H&S training as required.
- Ensure company sets its employees and contractors to work in a safe manner.
- Challenge unsafe systems of work
- Ensure managers provide information, instruction and training to their team members including supervision.
- Maintain & update online document systems to ensure H&S documentation is up to date.
To apply for the EHS Advisor position, please click 'apply' below and send your CV for consideration, or you can call Jamie on 02890 313 720 to discuss in confidence.