- Posted 26 October 2022
- Salary €35000 - €45000 per annum
- Discipline Environmental, Health & Safety
- Contact NameJamie Harper
Excellent Salary / Remuneration & Development opportunities
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with Ireland's leading Waste to Energy business in the search for an EHS Officer to be based in Ballymount, Dublin.
This presents an excellent opportunity for a Junior or Intermediate EHS Officer to develop their career further in a business which is leading the way in regards to EHS strategy and compliance within the Sector.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience in leading an EHS conscious culture transformation.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level (or relevant degree) in Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management.
- First-hand experience of dealing with regulatory bodies stakeholders and external clients
- A highly capable communicator able to deliver your message across all levels effectively, achieving buy in.
- Full Driving Licence
- Implement safety policies and programs, including training programs, processes and procedures.
- Schedule and partake in EHS meetings, to ensure all necessary actions are supported and closed out in line with defined timescales.
- Promote our vision and values to internal and external stakeholders, for EHS.
- Develop a relationship with the direct line operational leaders.
- Become the primary point of contact for this site for the EPA and HSA.
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- In conjunction with site supervisors and maintenance team, ensure Health & Safety and Environmental induction training for new employees or contractors working on site are completed.
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating Method Statements.
- Compiling, updating, and communicating site Emergency Plans.
- Conducting preliminary accident investigations and statutory notifications.
If you have an interest in the EHS Officer role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Jamie on 01 526 7473 to discuss in confidence.