Electrical Project Manager
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary €75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Electrical Project Manager
€75k - €85k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of Ireland's largest providers of building products for their site in Kingscourt, Co.Cavan.
They have a long-standing history of providing market leading, cost-effective and reliable products that meet the ever-changing demands of the construction sector. As a market leader they have contributed to some of Irelands most prestigious construction projects, such as the National Convention Centre, Terminal Two at Dublin Airport, 02 Arena, The Aviva Stadium & The Grand Canal Theatre.
Our client is devoted to providing its employees with training and development opportunities to help assist them with career progression within the business.
From day one you will have access to industry leading training and support to help assist you achieve long term strategies and goals - which is to stay at the forefront of providing innovative, sustainable design solutions into the building trade.
What is in it for you?
- Based on site - no travel
- €75k - €85k + 10% bonus (5% PRP, 5% Target related)
- €400 on call rate (on call once per month) + time off on leave when called out.
- Pension - 4% matched increasing after time served
- Share option plan
- 22 days holidays plus stats
Your Responsibilities as an Electrical Project Manager;
- Maintain and operate of High Voltage, Medium Voltage & Low Voltage Electrical Systems.
- Lead and work as part of the electrical team
- Troubleshoot electrical, electronic and instrumentation systems.
- Provide assistance and technical support to electrical personnel.
- Application and implementation of structured fault-finding techniques.
- Identify and implement improvement ideas, health & safety requirements, obsolete equipment replacement, equipment renewal, etc.
- Assist and lead World Class Manufacturing (WCM) professional maintenance projects.
- Keep abreast of maintenance techniques and introduce same to the plant.
- Develop training aids and provide instruction to electrical personnel.
- Liaise & provide electrical support with the engineering and other disciplines on site.
- Analyses, alter and maintain electrical documentation.
- Prepare specifications for electrical equipment associated with projects.
- Manage & monitor electrical projects, including health, safety & environmental issues.
As an Electrical Project Manager, ideally you will have;
- You must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally 5 years +
- Ideally experience within manufacturing or the heavy engineering environment.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)