- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
We are currently working closely with a leading Irish multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company to recruit an experienced Electrical Superivsor to be based on a major project in Drogheda, with over 530 skilled Engineers, Designers, Technicians, Managers, and Operatives working throughout Ireland this is an exceptional opportunity to join a very well established team.
Your new role as an Electrical Supervisor;
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to line manager.
- Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
- Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
- Prepare two-week look ahead for upcoming work
- Attending DAB morning meetings.
- Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all Sub-Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition
What you'll need to succeed as an Electrical Supervisor;
- Relevant 3rd level electrical degree qualification essential
- Good English - spoken, comprehension and written - skills required
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
What Happens Next
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE