Market leading salary
Multisite - Donegal
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer in Ireland & the UK to recruit and Engineering Manager for to cover their sites in Donegal.
You will join a company that actively challenges you to improve and learn new skills to help enhance you develop your career. You will have the benefit of joining a company that is locally recognised as an employer of choice that put their put their teams at the forefront of their development.
Working in conjunction with the Engineering director you will provide support, mentorship and leadership to your team of talented and charted engineers to minimise downtime on machinery across their manufacturing plant.
Your new role as an Engineering Manager;
- Recommend and help to implement measures to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their facility.
- Ensure that basic facilities are well maintained and conduct proactive maintenance.
- Plan for the future by forecasting the facilities' upcoming needs and requirements.
- Oversee any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Oversee contractors and engage with vendors.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate and schedule renovations.
- Monitor expenditure.
What you will need to succeed as an Engineering Manager;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience in a technical leadership position.
- Exposure managing multiple sites would be a bonus.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page