£12.50 + 50p timekeeping per hour (timekeeping is paid on completion of 40 hour week).
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm.
Temporary to Permanent
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a trailer manufacturing company in their search for experienced MIG welders.
Your new role as a Fabricator Welder:
- Being responsible for welding and engineering equipment.
- Fabricating steel parts together with aids of both jig and technical drawings.
- Linishing and general cleaning of finished work.
- Installation of other components to the welded assembly post painting.
- Quality checks.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have MIG welding experience
- Ability to learn processes/methods
- Work as part of a team with existing operators
The next steps:
To discuss this role or any other positions we have available, contact Robyn or Sarah or send your updated CV via the link.