Factory Compliance Co-ordinator
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationCounty Antrim
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are delighted to be partnering with our client a world class, innovative soft drinks manufacturer on the appointment of Factory Compliance Co-ordinator for their site based in Ballymena.
As the successful Factory Compliance Co-ordinator, you will support the department in implementing Quality and Health & Safety standards to meet the Company's business needs and deliver safe and high-quality product.
What you will receive:
- Salary £25-30k including shift allowance.
- This is a shift position (12-hour shifts)
- On site parking
- Paid and additional holidays awarded with service.
- Employer Pension Compensation
- Extensive Training opportunities
- Health cash back plan (Eligible with service)
What your typical day will look like:
- Monitor the adherence to RFT throughout the site, and support and advise all departments with CAPAs where appropriate, to include providing advice on suitable close out data.
- Assist where required with regards problem solving, and participating in Continuous Improvement projects across all departments.
- Review risk assessments and update as necessary.
- Support in coordinating and/or delivering compliance training as required.
- Carry out safety inspections on facilities, machinery & safety equipment.
- Monitor the completion of compliance actions and feedback to QSE Manager.
- Follow health and safety instructions provided and safeguard your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions.
- Ensure that all product is manufactured to customer specification alongside production.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes and practices, e.g., BRC, Customer Codes of Practice, ISO14001, and report on the same.
- To ensure that the Right First Time procedures are followed and co-ordinate with regards to set-up and quality standards.
- Advise and assist on all matters affecting compliance throughout the production process, from raw material intake to finished goods standards.
- Provide training, coaching and support to all site functions.
- Ensure food safety and HACCP standards are always maintained and CAPA's complete where deviations have occurred.
- Monitor Waste processes and report any deviance's from legal compliance.
- Monitor and advise in relation to waste levels during production, with the view to reduction where possible, to include product, utilities and energy.
- Assist in report development for Operations team, to include OEE, CTP, Utilities and analyse trends, to include data capture and submission.
- Provide support to department during periods of annual leave.
- Actively participate in all customer visits and site audits.
- Globeweigh support for line side testing
- Weekly fire alarm test
- Complete internal audits and put actions in place for all deviations.
What you will need to succeed:
- Highly skilled and experienced in Health and Safety, Food Quality, Hygiene, Environmental Legislation/Standards.
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proactive approach, controls own workload and investigates potential problems, takes quick and effective action.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within them.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver performance.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.