Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our award winning Food Manufacturing client on the appointment of a Food Production Operator for their modern manufacturing facility based in Carrickfergus.
As the successful candidate you will be joining a business renowned throughout Northern Ireland for their delicious products and lookin g after their staff members.
What's in it for you?
- £10.79 per hour PLUS lucrative production bonus
- Hours Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
- Overtime opportunities
- Free on-site parking
What your typical day will look like:
- Work across multiple functions as part of a small dynamic team.
- Helping with all aspects of food production
- Prep and weigh out ingredients as per recipes.
- Set up and operate machinery.
- Ensure machine parts are cleaned to specific standards and maintained free from damage.
- Efficiently and effectively produce a variety of award-winning products to a high standard, where quality and attention to detail is paramount.
- Package finished products according to company standards.
- Continually monitor and review product quality
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient production processes.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health & safety within areas of work.
- Complete cleaning at end of shift.
Your essential ingredients:
- Experience operating within a fast-paced factory/production environment.
- Team player; cooperative in approach; good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
What we hope you do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the telephone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.