Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our well-established family run fruit processing client in the appointment of Food Quality Technician for their newly refurbished production facility based just outside Dungannon.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be working for a business passionate and committed to customer care continuously growing from strength to strength with demand for the products.
What we have to offer you:
- Up to £26,000
- Monday to Friday working hours (with flexibility)
- Good working conditions
What your typical day as Food Quality Technician will look like:
- Working within fruit and preservative processing and production
- Carrying out certificate analysis.
- Testing the quality of the fruit such as the hardness, ripeness
- Selecting out different defects along with using S02 preservatives to treat the fruit.
- Ensure all food products are labelled correctly.
- Maintenance of HACCP
- General duties such as printing labels, maintaining paperwork.
What you will need to succeed:
- 1 years' experience working in food production in a technical or lab role.
- Knowledge of HACCP and BRC standards
- Highly organised and able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to solve problems and work as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tool and computers
What we hope you do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me, Anna, now on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this job doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me, you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.