Framework Manager (IF106)
Vickerstock are working alongside one of Northern Irelands leading Civil Engineering contractors to support in the recruitment of a Framework Manager with extensive experience working in the Water & wastewater sector. This contractor has an outstanding track record of project delivery across a range of sectors including infrastructure, water / utilities, heavy civils and marine schemes.
Your new role as a Framework Manager (IF106)
As the Framework Manager, you will take full responsibility for all aspects of the NI Water IF106 Framework. Some of your duties will include;
- Lead the project to ensure it is adequately resourced and successfully delivered to scope, cost and quality.
- Ensure that project imperatives and stakeholder interfaces are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
- Lead, review and challenge project budgets and forecast to ensure a consistent, challenging but deliverable approach is adopted
What you will need to succeed as a Framework Manager (IF106)
- A Civil Engineering or relevant construction related degree;
- Significant project management experience, specifically within the Civil Engineering sector;
- Experience leading, managing and motivating large project teams;
- Proven track record within the Water sector;
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a premier contractor and work on a wide range of clean / waste water projects the UK and Ireland. With an extensive project order book, you are assured of continuity of work and will be provided will have extensive opportunities for career progression and development. You will be offered a highly competitive and a wide range of additional benefits that includes enhanced pension, life assurance, health cash plan and paid gym membership to name a few.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Civil or Structural Engineering sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment