Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading home grown manufacturing companies for the recruitment of a Graduate Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to gain exposure to all aspects of product engineering within a highly recognised manufacturing firm offering excellent progression routes.
Your new role
- Monitoring and analysing operating data from the manufacturing process using statistical tools, both proactively and reactively
- Maintaining process documentation, including process flow diagrams, operating instructions, training documentation, machine specifications
- Assisting in co-ordinating the implementation of and commissioning of any new machinery within the department. Ensuring correct and safe operation of same, before handover
- Key material and equipment stock control
- Responsible for improvements to the current processing techniques
- Leading in the processing of any trials required within the department. Full feedback of the trial results will be required for the Technical and Quality Assurance Departments, with required samples.
- Training of operators where required
What you'll need for the role
- Technical or Engineering Qualification to HNC or equivalent level
- 1 year's experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows - particularly Excel
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)