Graduate Reporting Analyst
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's market leading clients to recruit a Graduate Reporting Analyst join their established team in Ballymena a permanent basis.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Your new role as Graduate Reporting Analyst
- Support the Finance Manager with analysis, reporting and ad hoc tasks.
- Managing the contract costs process
- Month end customer reporting.
- Market share reporting.
- Working to improve reporting tool and move towards self-service reporting.
- Alongside Finance Manager to develop new and insightful sales and margin reporting.
What you'll need to succeed as a Graduate Reporting Analyst
- A numerically based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc
- Degree in Accountancy
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Strong working knowledge/Experience of MS Excel essential
- Previous experience presenting information to key stakeholders would be an advantage
- An interest in pursuing a career in data and analytics
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link