Health and Safety Assistant
What's in it for you?
- £25k Salary
- 4 day working week
- Plus Career Progression
- Plus Professional Development Support
Job Ref: CS8943
Full Time Permanent Position
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global leader in the design and distribution of a range of equipment, with over 25 years' experience in designing and manufacturing.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really get off the floor with Health and Safety, working directly with the current Health and Safety Manager the successful candidate would be part of everything Health and Safety.
Your Responsibilities as Health and Safety Assistant:
- Help encourage and promote a Health and Safety culture throughout the company.
- Coordinating safety training sessions, schedule attendees and maintain training records.
- Assist in the delivery of Health and Safety inductions for new employees.
- Support the Health and Safety Manager in investigating accidents and near missed.
- Provide assistance to employees and management on Health and Safety Matters.
- Comply with all the companies' policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date training records and other safety-related documents.
What you need to Succeed as Health and Safety Assistant:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or hoping to work towards)
- Competent in the use of MS Office.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE