Health and Safety Lead
Based: Outside Ballyclare (Small amount of travel to other sites - once a month)
Hours of work: 8am-4:40pm Mon to Thur and 8am-3:30pm on Friday
What's in it for you?
- £40k-£45k depending on experience
- Plus bonus (10-15% depending on company performance) paid twice a year.
- Plus 6% pension and other benefits.
Full Time Permanent Position
Job Ref: CS8105
Our client is an established manufacturing company with a rich heritage, with a number of sites across the UK and Ireland. Currently looking for an experienced and driven Health and Safety Lead who can work across the company and oversee everything Health and Safety on Site.
The Role of Health and Safety Lead
As Health and Safety Lead you would be wanting to develop and maintain a safety-first culture, especially with operational management teams, advising and providing governance on all Health and Safety matters.
Your responsibilities as Health and Safety Lead
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Well-bring and to deliver a safety-first culture across all sites.
- Management of BS ISO:45001 standard across all sites, as well as responsibility for the management and implementation of rigorous risk management systems.
- Ensure all Health and Safety training and education is up to date and implemented.
- Manage reporting and investigation procedures for accidents and incidents and implement solutions to reduce and prevent reoccurrence.
- Represent the organisation to external third parties (e.g., customers, contractors, HSENI)
- Demonstrate resiliency and ambition to build and drive sustainable manufacturing excellence.
What you need to succeed as Health and Safety Lead
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar Health and Safety Lead or Health and Safety Manager type role in a fast-paced commercial manufacturing environment.
- NEBOSH Qualified.
- Experience in the Management of BS ISO:45001
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Antrim, Belfast, Ballyclare, Larne and Crumlin areas.